DeltaMyc™ is a filter-based confocal microscope system to measure fluorescence lifetime and intensity in micro scales.
DeltaMyc features time-correlated single photon counting (TCSPC) for sensitive and rapid acquisition of luminescence lifetimes from 100 ps to seconds. DeltaMyc is a flexible research tool that combines a large range of picosecond pulsed laser diode sources spanning wavelengths from 370 to 980 nm and repetition rates from CW to 100 MHz, multiple filter configurations and various detector options to suit your specific measurement needs. An included high dynamic range, low noise, cooled camera and a high intensity fluorescence illuminator configured with the DeltaMyc enable widefield fluorescence imaging.
– Single photon counting (TCSPC) for lifteimes from 100 ps to seconds
– Large selection of various laser diodes sources (370 – 980 nm), dichroic filters and pinholes to match any sample
– New laser diode (DeltaDiode™) with high repetition rate lasers (up to 100MHZ), operated as CW or pulsed mode
– Intuitive data acquisition and analysis software
– FRET software routine for transfer efficiency and molecular distance
– Cooled fluorescence camera for wide field fluorescence imaging
https://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/805d6ed3e69730495a063eee0dd63030.jpg280350otmarohttps://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microscopy-news_logo_microscope_news.pngotmaro2017-01-10 13:26:522017-01-10 13:26:52Carl Zeiss: Primo Star
https://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/f4383a6419354b947856ba5701f0f63c.jpg525350otmarohttps://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microscopy-news_logo_microscope_news.pngotmaro2017-01-10 13:23:522017-01-10 13:23:52Leica: DM5500 B