Tetrad Microscope For Yeast Genetics
Zeiss continues the tradition of producing exceptional instruments for the micromanipulation of spores for genetic analysis. The new system is based on the Zeiss Axioskop 40 microscope, modified for Tetrad dissection. The stage includes a joystick mounted micromanipulator for fine control, along with stage modifications to facilitate the rapid relocation of spores on agar surfaces.
* Ergonomic X-Y stage with adjustable friction.
* Control for easy movement of hand from table top to X-Y control.
* Stage reversible for left or right hand manipulator usage.
* Axioskop 40 microscope stand includes a 6x nosepiece, focus stop for easy repositioning of the focal plane of the specimen, a built-in 12V 35 Watt long lasting illuminator with a built-in stabilized power supply 110V…240V, 50/60 hz.
* Fine motion travel of user adjustable joystick from 0.1mm to 2.0mm.
https://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/805d6ed3e69730495a063eee0dd63030.jpg280350otmarohttps://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microscopy-news_logo_microscope_news.pngotmaro2017-01-10 13:26:522017-01-10 13:26:52Carl Zeiss: Primo Star
https://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/f4383a6419354b947856ba5701f0f63c.jpg525350otmarohttps://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microscopy-news_logo_microscope_news.pngotmaro2017-01-10 13:23:522017-01-10 13:23:52Leica: DM5500 B