ss Meets Performance
Trend-setting technology for brilliant results in all life science research applications More flexibility for more performance: from simple observation and image acquisition to highly complex analyses, there are six different stands available, which allow you to adapt the system exactly to your individual application by providing many different system components. Taken together these are trend-setting performance characteristics and technical innovations for outstanding research results.
Axio Imager 2: Trailblazer in Terms of Performance
* Encoding: Readout of magnification, illumination or contrast settings, respectively, and transfer to the AxioVision image processing software.
* Motorization for reproducible settings and automatic procedures.
* Excellent optics and uniform illumination in transmitted light and fluorescence applications.
* Highest precision due to new high-performance focus, even in cases of constant load and heavy stages.
* Intelligent control concept for ergonomic work and multi-user operation
* Preconfigured stand configurations for a broad application spectrum
* Assured future use supported by modular system architecture
https://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/805d6ed3e69730495a063eee0dd63030.jpg280350otmarohttps://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microscopy-news_logo_microscope_news.pngotmaro2017-01-10 13:26:522017-01-10 13:26:52Carl Zeiss: Primo Star
https://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/f4383a6419354b947856ba5701f0f63c.jpg525350otmarohttps://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microscopy-news_logo_microscope_news.pngotmaro2017-01-10 13:23:522017-01-10 13:23:52Leica: DM5500 B