Time-domain FLIM system for widefield fluorescence microscopes
The LIFA-TD offers a turn-key solution for fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy and is compatible with every widefield fluorescence microscope. From recording the data to calculating the fluorescence lifetime, the entire measurement procedure is automated by our advanced software.
Our advanced software automatically records the required images and does all the necessary fluorescence lifetime calculations for you.
The LIFA-TD works with every widefield fluorescence miscroscope. The LIFA Camera is very easy to install on the camera port of your microscope.
The standard configuration of the LIFA-TD offers an entry-level set-up for FLIM measurements.
– Non-phototoxic illumination
– High quantum efficiency with the optional Gen III GaAs image intensifier
– Time-lapse recording mode
– Easy integration into specialized image analysis pipelines
– Pixel resolution: 1392 x 1040 pixels
– Spatial resolution (min.): 19 to 26* lp/mm
– Dynamic range: 12 bit
– Effective pixel size: 10.3 μm
– Equivalent background input: 0.25 μlx
https://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/4bf326df0c2d2856446737c35db01d58.jpg233350otmarohttps://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microscopy-news_logo_microscope_news.pngotmaro2017-01-11 08:48:332017-01-11 08:48:33Carl Zeiss: System Solutions for Live Cell Imaging under Physiological Conditions
https://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/fabf085275315b4f543b5b13d5b299eb.jpg467350otmarohttps://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microscopy-news_logo_microscope_news.pngotmaro2017-01-11 08:39:292017-01-11 08:39:29Leica: DCM 3D