A new performance class
Are you engaged in demanding projects in biological or medical research, or in material analysis? If so, you will be interested in a new index of performance in stereomicroscopy:
This innovative product from the pioneer of the CMO (common main objective) design principle blazes a new trail for the future of CMO stereomicroscopes.
The new performance level of the SteREO Discovery.V20 is based on new design features and technologies. More than 30 patents and patent applications guarantee that we will maintain that lead.
SteREO Discovery.V20at a glance:
• Plane-field apochromatic correction of the zoom optics, with a 20:1 zoom range
• High total magnification up to 345x with 10x eyepieces
• Highly accurate reproducibility of the magnification (>99%)
• Maximum resolving power of up to 1000 LP/mm with PlanApo S 2.3x objective
• Excellent impression of space at high magnifications
• Ergonomic, reliable and reproducible operation and control
• Seamless integration into the modular system of SteREO microscopes*
https://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/c3dfff8a35f286589ee63eefc66b1ed3.jpg375350otmarohttps://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microscopy-news_logo_microscope_news.pngotmaro2017-01-10 14:08:112017-01-10 14:08:11Leica: M165 FC
https://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/8feb71701596556208da35f76a7a76f7.jpg417350otmarohttps://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microscopy-news_logo_microscope_news.pngotmaro2017-01-10 14:07:042017-01-10 14:07:04Leica: M205 C