Driven by applications
The EVO® series SEM has evolved to provide users in Materials Analysis and Life Science with microscopes designed to match their needs. Both microscopes series share some key features.
* Class leading x-ray geometry
* Class leading secondary electron imaging in variable pressure
* High brightness LaB6 source option
* Clean pumping technology with fast pumpdown
* High repeatability stage with large stage movements
The EVO® MA 10, EVO® MA 15 and EVO® MA 25 microscopes provide, as standard, the capability to use variable pressure (VP) operation.
The EVO® LS 10, EVO® LS 15 and EVO® LS 25 microscopes are environmental SEMs providing, as standard, the capability to prevent dehydration artefacts in the microscopy of life science specimens.
The EVO® MA and LS series ensures the perfect solution to every application requirement.
https://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/3e057b629e52e0665bc6caa49e32273b.jpg453350otmarohttps://microscopy-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Microscopy-news_logo_microscope_news.pngotmaro2017-01-11 08:57:162017-01-11 08:57:16Carl Zeiss: EVO® MA and LS Series SEM